Tis the season for festive fetes. I’ve mentioned before how much I love this time of the year. However, with so many social obligations going up on the calendar, figuring out what to wear for all of them can be a struggle. So today I am rounding up some of the best trends in party wear for every budget.
ROSE GOLD GAL
Metallic dresses are nothing new for the season, but jazz up your old staple with this gorgeous shade of rose gold. It flatters most skin complexions and will have you ringing in the New Year in style.
- Chi Chi London lace fit and flare dress: $117
- Are You Am I crushed velvet slip dress: $675
- Boohoo sleeveless sequin dress: $40
- Tom Ford long sleeve sequin dress: $6,990
- H&M one shoulder 70s style tunic dress: $59.99
- Mod Cloth 50s style striped fit and flare dress: $89.99
SHE WEARS THE PANTS
Stand out in the sea of festive frocks and borrow one from the boys with these cool pieces. They are also the most versatile and can be re-worn for daywear as well.
- By Marlene Birger silk trimmed jumpsuit: $375
- alice and olivia by Stacey Bendet strapless embellished jumpsuit: $698
- Topshop sequin two piece suit: jacket $115 and shorts $80
- Title A tuxedo style suit: jacket $417 and pants $277
- Parker striped sequin jumpsuit: $528
Sumptuous fabrics in bold colors make a statement for any party. This rich texture can elevate your personal style without breaking the bank.
- Nasty Gal royal blue long sleeve gown: $88
- Boohoo forest green cut out around dress: $30
- Altuzarra gold and navy devote-georgette dress: $3,497
- Topshop navy blue crop two piece set: top $65 and skirt $130
- Zara forest green long sleeve mini dress: $69.90
- H&M dark turquoise crushed velvet gown: $49.99
WRAP IT UP!
You’ll be as pretty as a present in this statement ensemble. The quirky bow detail adds a touch of whimsy to any look and is a great conversation starter.
- Alexander Mcqueen strapless gown: $4,655
- Ted Baker light pink sleeveless dress: $315
- Boohoo white strapless body con dress: $35
- Erin Fetherston red strapless flare dress: $295
- Shakuhaci two tone strapless dress: $338
Thanks for reading, here’s hoping this helps with your holiday shopping. Feel free to leave any other great party look trends you’ve come up with in the comments below.
The Everyday Editor
2 Replies to “The Everyday Editor Holiday Party Shopping Guide 2015”
Love the Shakuhaci dress.
Fabulous! Love it