Fear not, he is back. Mr. Everyday Editor. This time I’ve decided to give a hand at picking out gifts for all those Guy Valentines out there, I mean the gals shouldn’t get all the fun. I’ve put together a selection of gifts that includes at least one thing for even the most picky of guys out there. Take a peek and let us know in the comments if we missed anything or what you will be getting your special guy this holiday.
GIFTS FOR THE CHIC GEEK
What about the geek in your life? The key to any great relationship is communication, be sure and make sure everything comes in clear with a new Turtle Beach gaming headset. Or just connect with your special man by giving him a set of Lego cufflinks.
Or maybe your dude likes to travel to far far away places? He’ll love this drone inspired by the droid BB-8 from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Or, give him something from a long long time ago, with a vintage movie poster we loved this one from Voyage to the Centre of the Earth poster. Keep it light with a wonderfully soft cashmere hoodie and a new Monty Python inspired leather watch.
- Posteritati Vintage Movie Poster Journey to the Center of the Earth $200
Monty Python Ministry of Silly Walks Watch $36.99
Turtle Beach Headset with Wireless Dolby® Surround Sound and Chat $219.95
- Star Wars Episode 7 Remote Control BB-8 $79.99
- Owen and Fred Lego Cufflinks $25
- J Crew Italian Cashmere Hoodie in Night Vision $248
GIFTS FOR THE ACTIVE OUTDOORSMAN
Maybe your man is more an outdoorsman? Suite up to get lost in the woods with a nice Harwick bag from J. Crew and a new pair of Timberland hiking boots, while finishing off his new rugged look with a nice, simple leather wallet and Miansai rope bracelet.
When you get done for the night there is nothing better than curling up in a new Wenzel Grande slipping bag with a nice hip flask full of your favorite beverage.
- Wenzel Grande plaid rectangular sleeping bag $118.99
J Crew Harwick Backpack $98
- Miansai rope casing bracelet with brass in gray $68
- Men in Cities Peruvian leather wallet in gray $70
- Timberland men’s waterproof leather euro hiker boots $160
- Snow Peak Titanium hip flask $160
GIFTS FOR THE URBAN CREATIVE
Is your guy more of a creative soul? Keep you budding artist fresh and clean for date night with a Baxter of California grooming set and a nice striped silk tie from Turnbull and Asser. Don’t forget to finish the look with a nice pair of leather sneakers from Common Projects.
Then bring it back to the house and listen to some of your favorite LPs on a new turntable while appreciating the underground guerilla art of Banksy. Don’t forget to ensure that your guy never forgets a new idea, or date, with a new moleskin notebook.
- Moleskin 12 month – weekly notebook $12.57
iCanvasART Yankee Stadium Tiger by Banksy price range by size $59-$99
- Turnbull & Asser Striped Slub Silk Tie $195
- Baxter of California Grooming Set with wash bag $100
- Common Projects Original Achilles perforated leather sneakers $465
- Crosley Radio Dansette junior turntable $219.95
GIFTS FOR THE DAPPER GENTLEMAN
Have a guy in your life that enjoys a bit of luxury; we’ve put together a nice selection of all the things that are perfect for a guy that enjoys the finer things in life. For example, this velvet trimmed coat, a nice pocket square, and then a matching set of cufflinks will spice up any suite in your man’s closet. Finish the look off with a nice leather and stainless steel watch from Sekford.
Be sure and pick up this ebony shaving set and Floris London cologne to ensure a perfect pre-date ritual that will keep everybody happy.
- Alexander McQueen Onyx and gold skull cufflinks $175
Kingsman Covert velvet -trimmed brushed wool coat $2,495
- Kingsman Drake’s patterend wool and silk – blend pocket square $95
- Floris London Elite Eau De Toilette scent in Cedar leaf and Patchouli $80
- D R Harris four piece ebony shaving kit $395
- Sekford Stainless steel and leather watch $1,095
Hope you all enjoyed the post and have some great ideas on what to give the man in your life.
Mr. Everyday Editor