It’s that time of year again folks. The one wear sultry nights and sweltering days are filled with the best tunes to jam out to whether you’re enjoying the breeze at your favorite rooftop bar or picnicking with friends in the park. While the official summer anthem for 2016 has yet to be crowned, I’m sure that, like me, you’ve already picked out some top contenders.
But what do these musicians and songs have in common besides the ability to make a cool AF playlist? The fashion of course. While we might not all have the same anthem for cocktails or lazy beach days, we can all agree that each of these musical titans has got their style game on point. So crank those tunes to 11 while getting some major fashion inspiration for your summer style.
One part sexy diva and one part California dream. If you’re so into Ariana Grande’s pop perfect song “Into You” then grab your denim cutoffs and satin bodysuits for a casual-but-glam look that will get you through those hot summer days into perfect summer nights with the ultimate transition style.
- Toga Pulla Leather buckled bootie $455
- Jack Vartanian 18K white gold and black rhodium diamond choker $8,400
- Zara Ripped denim shorts $35.90
- Fleur Du Mal Mesh-paneled stretch-silk satin bodysuit $350
Whether you are juggling the many weddings or the varied garden parties every summer brings around. Look no further than to Adele’s perfect ladylike style to get you through any special occasion. From breezy gowns to the perfect golden eyeshadow you will show off your ultimate leading lady flare.
If you want to work your style game as strong as style icon Rihanna then go bold! Try funky color combos or statement accessories and for the ultimate fashion risk, go for a brightly colored lip in an unconventional hue. You may not be able to have her money but you can definitely have her style.
From quirky clutches to stand out statement dresses if Sia is your muse than your fashion game is anything but a cheap thrill. A risk taker that likes to have fun with their wardrobe you can pull off anything, the sky’s the limit.
- Victoria Victoria Beckham Twist-bow cotton blend one shoulder dress $950
- Manolo Blahnik Black and white leather slip on flat shoes $755
- Delfina Delettrez Diamond and ruby secret hand ring $7,955
- Charlotte Olympia Pouty leather shoulder bag $1125
If the upbeat peppy tunes from the one and only Justin Timberlake are your thing this summer. Then you will love these preppy easy to wear styles that pair perfect on these oh so hot days.
- Tory Sport Printed mercerized cotton sleeveless shirt $95
- Chloe Iconic pleated crepe shorts $895
- Larsson & Jennings Lugano mesh strap watch $380
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Addie patent leather pointed toe loafers $350
Hope you enjoyed this post and as always if you have anything that you would like to see on the site please leave some comments below.
The Everyday Editor