I’ve mentioned in other posts how much I enjoy giving gifts. My day job as a stylist and fashion editor provides me access to see and test out some of the best products around. So I’ve rounded up some of my favorites for the perfect presents that will suit anyone. To spare your poor significant other from the pressure of a gift mishap, send along the link to the guide I’ve put together below. Or if you see something that catches your eye then treat yourself!
GIFTS FOR THE LUX LADY
For the women that appreciates the finer things in life and a budget to match, try some of the luxurious offerings above. Rose gold accents in home and fashion accessories make for visually stunning accompaniments to any style, while decadent notes of roses, cherries, and violets create a sense of richness and elegance to any home. And, for a limited time during the Valentines season, the Byredo loose lips candles come in a charming pink color for the wax and label.
Travel beauty kits are a fantastic way to try out new brands, this Charlotte Tilbury set will have you looking red carpet ready to play anyone’s leading lady. Or, spice up your underpinnings with this gorgeous satin Fleur Du Mal retro style body suit, you and your partner are sure to enjoy.
- Suz Somersall pendant Crystal Shield $180
- Byredo candle scent in Loose Lips $80
- Stella Audio wireless speaker in gold $299
- Victoria Beckham sunglasses in supra round-frame metal $950
- Fleur Du Mal bodysuit in bullet mesh-paneled stretch-silk satin $350
- Charlotte Tilbury travel kit The Gift of Red Carpet Skin $85
GIFTS FOR THE FREE SPIRIT
Boho beauties rejoice in this selection of gifts to help find your inner zen. Surround yourself with tranquil scents such as lavender, chamomile, or grapefruit by infusing them into your daily life with this gorgeous beauty box set from L’OCCITANE en Provence and Sage Lifestyle candles.
Being the flower child that you are, normal Valentine’s Day bouquets just won’t do. Instead try a gorgeous, flowering bonsai tree, if you take care, it will last just as long as your relationship. Your home is your sanctuary so fill it with beautiful things like a gorgeous abstract print from Kent Youngstrom. Finally, elevate that trademark look with these gorgeous kaftans and jewels from Camilla and Kasané.
- Camilla Kaftan in Topkapi Sky print $600
- Kasané lotus necklace in rose gold $175
- Really Print by Kent Youngstrom price range by size $18-$74
- The Sage Lifestyle candle scent in Turquoise $26
- Brussel’s Bonsai Satsuma Azalea Small $34.99
- L’OCCITANE en Provence relaxing lavender voyage set $26
GIFTS FOR THE SPORTY GAL
If an active lifestyle is more your thing, then this sporty selection will have you jumping for joy. These technologically charged products are designed to punch up your daily workout to keep you looking, and feeling, fabulous. Share a jog with that special someone while sporting some great wireless headphones from Kreafunk and the perfect pair of Nikes. Be sure to stay hydrated throughout the run with this Corkcicle canteen, perfect for keeping your liquid of choice just the right temperature.
Then take the activities indoors to work on your downward dog with a nice printed yoga mat while looking great in a pair of HPE leggings, their compression technology will make you butt look fabulous. After a day of sweating it out with your special someone the Le Mieux hydrating masks are the perfect way to treat yourself and give you that gorgeous glow.
- Yeti Yoga Horatio yoga mat $68
- Kreafunk aHead wireless headphones in mint $135
- HPE skinny anatomy leggings in black £75 (should be around this amount in $109)
- Le Mieux moisture infusion masks $25
- Corkcicle canteen in gloss pink $19.95
- Nike air soon pegasus 32 mesh sneakers in mint $110
GIFTS FOR THE GLOBAL TRAVELER
Hitting the road with your favorite person this February? Be sure and grab a bag with all the space you’re going to need like this waterproof Hideo Wakamatsu luggage, it can fit so much you could pack for two. Look flawless for the perfect date night in far away places with your new Chanel travel palette while packing it in this adorable Hudson + Bleecker cosmetic bag. It will keep you organized and ready to leave at moments notice to the next adventure. Don’t forget to be prepared for new experiences and new places! Be sure and pack away this collection of Luxe City Guides to plan the perfect getaway for two.
Sticking around at home for a nice staycation? Bring the spirit of travel to you with a stylized city map from Jazzberry and a couple of Johnathan Adler Jet Set Candles in your favorites cities scent.
- Hideo Wakamatsu Tarpaulin 25″ roll luggage in red $219
- Chanel travel palette makeup with travel mascara $95
- Jazzberry Blue New York map price range by size $34-85
- Johnathan Adler Jet Set Candles various scents $28
- Luxe City Guides world grand tour box set $185
- Hudson + Bleecker San Remo Rosso cosmetic bag $42
Hope you all enjoyed this post and it had given you a couple of great ideas for gifts for yourself or that special someone. As always please leave any ideas that you would like to on the site in the comments below. Happy Valentines day!
The Everyday Editor